Gerard Ross BCom, MBA / MInfTech, JD – Lawyer & Practice Manager
Gerard is a Solicitor and the firm’s Practice Manager. He completed his postgraduate degree of Juris Doctor at the University of Southern Queensland. Gerard has a business background with a Bachelor of Commerce degree, and Master of Business Administration / Master of Information Technology, all of which he completed at James Cook University, Townsville.
Gerard has lived most of his life in Townsville and completed his schooling at Ignatius Park College.
- Juris Doctor (University of Southern Queensland)
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Information Technology (James Cook University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (James Cook University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association