Krystal Potrzeba LLB GDipLegPrac – Lawyer
Krystal completed her Bachelor of Laws degree at James Cook University in Townsville followed by her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the Australian National University which she completed with merit.
Since Krystal’s admission as a solicitor she has practiced in a range of areas including: commercial, property, self-managed superannuation funds, wills and estates, criminal and family law.
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association
Areas of Law
- Commercial Law & Property Law (including conveyancing and commercial leasing)
- Succession Law (Wills and estates, enduring powers of attorney, advance health directives, estate administration etc)
- Debt Collection
- Family Law