Maria Christian BPubPol / LLB – Lawyer
Maria relocated from Brisbane to Townsville in 2003 to study at James Cook University in which she completed her Bachelor of Public Policy / Bachelor of Laws.
Maria completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the Australian National University.
Prior to joining Ross Lawyers, Maria assisted a local barrister.
Maria now considers Townsville home and has an interest in a variety of crafts including card making, scrapbooking, sewing and crocheting.
Areas of Law
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Child Protection
- Bachelor of Public Policy / Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association