Tracy Brown LLB – Lawyer
Tracy completed her Bachelor of Laws degree at James Cook University in Townsville followed by her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at The College of Law.
Tracy has a keen interest in all aspects of criminal and family law.
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (The College of Law)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association